To request a boat slip, please fill out one of the applications below and submit.
Short Term and Seasonal Rentals are managed at our Dockwa.com account. Click here for usage instructions.
Start by choosing “Book a Stay” for short-term rentals or “Make an Inquiry” for seasonal or long-term services.
- $125/ft for a regular boat slip
- $150/ft for a finger dock boat slip
- Jet Ski ports are $1300 flat rate
Please note, we rent out boat slips, but we don’t rent out boats or jet skis.
MANAGING YOUR RESERVATION WITH DOCKWA
Logging in to Dockwa.com online (STEP 1)
- We find that the Dockwa App is limited in what it can do. Most customers find they prefer to use a web browser and visit dockwa.com (even from a phone) to access their account.
- You can use the email address you received in your contract as your login “user name“. If you don’t know or remember your password, click on “forgot password” and follow the instructions emailed to you to update your password.
Uploading Documents to Dockwa.com for Insurance and Registration
- Once logged into dockwa.com, go to “Account” and “Boats” (STEP 2 & 3)
- Then Click “Edit“. (STEP 4)
- Under your Insurance & Registration, you will need to delete any old documents before you can upload your new ones. (STEP 5)
- Dockwa.com only allows one document for insurance and one document for registration, so if your documentation is in separate pages you will need to get it from your agent or insurance company as a single multi-page document or scan it yourself as a single document to upload it. (STEP 6) (This free online tool can help you to merge separate PDF files into one: smallpdf.com/merge-pdf)
- After uploading your documents click “Save Boat“. (STEP 7)
- Do not change any info on your boat, except for the new documents.
- If you change the boat name, it will unlink it from your contract and no longer be in my system.
Your Payments will be Due January 1 & March 31
- If you have a credit card on file in Dockwa, it will be charged automatically for the payments on the dates specified.
- If you are paying by cash or check, please make sure you drop payment off by the due dates to the marina mailbox located at the bottom of the stairs of the boathouse. You can also mail your payment to Kelly’s Landing Marina at 14 Bridgewaters Dr. Oceanport, NJ 07757.
**You can contact dockwa.com directly if you have any issues uploading your documents. They are required to be current at all times during the season.
**You must take responsibility to upload the documents into dockwa.com. Kelly’s Landing doesn’t have any access to your Dockwa account to do it for you.